Blog


Nutrients That Fight Erectile Dysfunction

Nutrients That Fight Erectile Dysfunction

April 4, 2020

582 Views

Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem among men. The problem occurs when there is not enough or proper blood supply to the penis. Well, in that case, there are some food items which can help your vascular system to function properly. Read this topic to learn different nutrients that fight erectile issues.

Given below are some of the essentials nutrients found in different food items which can help to fight with Erectile Dysfunction:

Watermelon is full of antioxidants

Some of the studies have shown that watermelon can leave the same effect as viagra and also increase sexual desire. Watermelon is full of phytonutrients which is an antioxidant and helps to relax the blood vessels which helps in erection. Watermelon has 92% water and the rest 8% can do wonders for sexual enjoyment and it is best for your heart.

If nothing seems to help you then make sure to consult the Sexologist in ludhiana. Our ED treatment Specialist will give you the best treatment plan as per your condition.

Green vegetable and beets are full of nitrates

Green leafy vegetables like spinach and celery are also helpful in increasing the blood circulation as they are full of nitrates. Beetroot juice also contains nitrates which help to open up the blood vessels and increase the blood flow in the body.

Many studies have been done on nitrates which have been proven beneficial for erectile dysfunction as they supply the blood to the penis.

Dark chocolate contains Flavonoids

One of the studies done on dark chocolate helped to improve blood circulation. This has been proven very effective for erection problems which happen due to poor blood flow. Flavonoids are rich in antioxidants which help to repair the damaged cell, lower down the blood pressure and decrease cholesterol. All these factors can effectively help to deal with erectile dysfunction.

Pistachios are enriched with protein

One of the studies has shown that men who ate pistachios for 3 weeks every day have significant improvement in sexual desire, sexual satisfaction, and Erectile dysfunction. The pistachio contains protein named arginine which helps the blood vessels to relax. This way the sexual health is benefited.

Keep in mind every person’s body functions differently, if you are not sure what you need to do then make sure to seek medical help right away.

Pink Grapefruits and Tomatoes are full of Lycopene

Lycopene is a phytonutrient that is great for blood circulation and also addresses sexual issues. This is found in deep red fruits like pink grapefruits and tomatoes. It gives even the best results when it is mixed with oily food like olive oil and avocados. So, you can prepare yourself a bowl of salad for a healthy meal and also deal with erectile dysfunction.